Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Consolation 86 Specifics



This is still going down for all interested.

The plan is to roll out of Patton Park in Lake City, MN at 8am sharp. If you are late, I hope you have the notes/gps.

The route will be a 50/50 mix of gravel and tar.

As stated in the previous post there are multiple gas station stops along the way.

Here is a map of the route:


And here is the link to the GPS file:

Garmin Connect - Consolation 86

I also have directions that I will email or bring with to the start. Unless I get an accurate number of people, there is no guarantee that there will be notes left though...

Please let me know in the comments or on Facebook if you will be able to make it.

-Brett

3 comments:

  1. I'm going and I'm going to try and bring a buddy or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_3698FPj7eSOVA0ZE16NVd3YVE/edit?usp=sharing

    Here are the directions. Please review them, and the map. There are a couple of sections that get ridden twice and if you are just using a GPS it may be a little confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_3698FPj7eSd1VHZktSWTllUTQ/edit?usp=sharing

    Here's a more traditional cue sheet.

    ReplyDelete