Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ti 2-9





I got an email last week that my bike had showed up early. It wasn't supposed to ship until 4/19, so I was pretty excited that it would be arriving much earlier than expected. 

Light!!
Straight out of the box there was a decent amount of assembly that need to be done, plus I switched out the tires, seat post, seat, stem, and handlebars right away.





A  few highlights:
SRAM XO derailleurs and shifters
Bontrager XXX stem, handlebars, seat post, and bottle cage
Rockshox RL 29 fork


This is my first 2x10 drive train. It is going to be fun. I don't like switching big rings all that often so this should be a nice set up. The rear cassette has quite a range so hopefully I will always be able to find a comfortable gear.

I still need to bring it to the shop to get it set up properly as I don't trust my initial build, and its not worth breaking something because I didn't know what I was doing. It is going to be hard to just sit and stare at this bike for the next 5 or so weeks until the trail dry out. Oh well, gotta get the base miles in anyways...




Bonus! What is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment