Sunday, March 18, 2012

What Color is Yours?

This has been a great week of riding. I got in 144 training miles and about 8 on a family ride pulling the Burley. The weather has been exceptional. I would almost dare to say that it warmed up way too quickly and it is hard for the body to adjust. I have been making sure to drink as much water as possible because I am always feeling on the verge of dehydration. I found this chart to help me out:


I printed out a few of these and hung them above the toilets in my house, I recommend you do the same.

Today was a good ride with Troy, Curt, Tom, Bob, and Mike. I ended up getting in 59 miles and had a good time. Tom blew the shit out of his tubeless tire. I thought a gun had gone off. That was the first time that I had seen a tubeless tire do that. We finished off at Roma in Willernie and I had a Italian Beef sandwich that was delicious. I thought about a beer but there was really nothing that sparked my interest so I just got a coke. Actually, they had Moretti, but I remember paying 1.25 Euro for a liter of that stuff, there is no way I'm paying $5 for a pint.

I am hoping to get something in this week in the 70-80 mile range. I don't know where I'll go, maybe into Prescott again.

How's your bracket doing? Mine sucks. Enough on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment