Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Runday

Since the Vikings started at 3 today I decided that it would be a good opportunity to get a run in. I usually run about 3 miles but felt pretty good today and stretched it out to 4.5. It is very nice to run outside rather than inside on the treadmill. I started using the nike plus website and it works great for tracking runs and showing details. It also integrates nicely with my playlists. I am going to try and get in at least 15 outside running miles per week. Winter may put a stop to that since I am almost always running with the Burley.
Along my route I kept checking out the creek that runs along side. I think that it would be a great place to ride the Pug. The water appears to be fairly shallow, but any dab would get your foot very wet. I think I'll check it out on Wednesday. I just need to find more time to get out and explore the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment