Thursday, June 19, 2014

Stillwater Crit


I've heard about the Stillwater Crit before but have never made it over. This year I had no idea when it was happening again until I was at the Chilkoot Cycles group rode and someone mentioned it.

It was on Father's Day so I decided that it would be a good place to take the family. 
We made the 2 mile drive over because there was the chance of rain and I didn't want the lids to have to put up with possibly having to ride in the rain. It turned out to be gorgeous though.







I couldn't imagine climbing this 23 times But some dudes were flying. According to Strava one guy averaged 18mph up it. IDK. maybe. he was using a Cateye GPS so he's suspect to me. HA.


Wheelie

I don't know the inner workings of this circuit, but there were people that were out there just to have a good time. They were pulled maybe 5 laps in? How is this worth spending money on? Maybe they are just not good at climbing.

Kind of a lame post. Cheq 100 this weekend. Hopefully I have some photos and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment