Friday, May 18, 2012

Pre-Almanzo



I don't think that 2pac was talking about bike riding in this song, but it's a little more motivating than this bike themed song:



I got all my stuff packed up and ready to go for the race tomorrow. It was much easier packing than for the Ragnarok. The weather is going to be good enough and with fewer hills I expect to be on the course for less time. I got in a couple strong rides the past few days and am feeling good. Earlier in the week in was concerned about water, but I think that I will be alright.

The goal tomorrow is to start towards the front (between 100-200) and hopefully catch on to a fast group and draft them for as long as possible. I am going to take it a little easier on the hills this time and try and conserve that energy for the later parts of the race and hammer out the flats.

Set-up - Bianchi San Jose Pro - 42x18

Goal - Sub 7 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment