Monday, September 3, 2012

Recap

Family evening ride to the city.
Work is going well, but keeps me away from posting updates. The last thing I want to do when I get home is sit in front of the computer again. Maybe I should start writing my updates at work. Anyway, August was a fun month. We went to the Wisconsin Dells for a weekend and had a great time. I've also been riding my bike to work so that helps me get that in without taking time away from the kids. I got in about 430 miles for August, I am happy with that.

DT Stillwater
Yesterday I went on a river ride with Josh, Ben, and Marty. We started just outside Cannon Falls on the Cannon Falls river and rode our fat bikes through the river until Welch where we had lunch and took the Cannon Valley trail back to the cars. It started out so so, but after some experimentation you can really see what these bikes are capable of. There were times my handle bars were underwater and I was still pedaling along. Those guys took a bunch of pictures and video that I will link to later. All in all it was a great day.

This month I am riding in the Heck of the North in Duluth and am going to try and get on a team for the gentleness ride in Spring Valley.

I'll try and update more and take some pictures, because a blog without pictures is pretty lame.
Rora checking out the bikes at the fair

No comments:

Post a Comment